门诊组Outpatient Unit/Section 住院组Inpatient Admissions 秘书室Administration Office 院长室Superintendent 挂号柜台Registration 感染控制委员会Infection Control Commission 营养部Food Nutrition Department 总务室General Affai

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

forget(slip one's mind/memory) 形容完全不记得,忘得一干二净 I completely forgot. 我忘得一干二净 It completely slipped my mind. 我忘得一干二净 It completely slipped my memory. 我忘得一干二净 absent-minded 指非常健

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

China's food and drug watchdog has formally ushered in a nationwide crackdown on the sale of illegal medicine. It comes just days after police detained four senior executives from GlaxoSmithKline's Chinese operations. The four executives are being he

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

Ontario plans to join British Columbia in regulating traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture by the end of the year. Ontario Health Minister George Smitherman made the announcement Friday, as a government-appointed panel released its recommendat

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Unit 17 DIALOGUE I Traditional Chinese Medicine A: Hi, Qian. I heard you were sick. How do you feel now? B: Oh, thank you, Ray, for coming to see me. It was a very bad cold. But I feel much better tod

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语教程

A Chinese spice that increases the flavour of food has become the centre of public attention, thanks to the growing profile of bird flu . Star anise, a herbal fruit mainly grown in China, as well as V

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

[00:01.70]Despite Traditional Chinese Medicine's [00:03.57]long history and proven success, [00:05.73]for years,the western world failed [00:07.92]to recognize its benefits. [00:09.92]In fact,up until the 1980s, [00:12.16]many Westerners never condid

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块7(选修)

10 文化新闻摘要(一) DATE=3-6-01 TITLE=SCIENCE IN THE NEWS #2114 - Digest BYLINE=Staff VOICE ONE: This is Bob (1)Doughty. VOICE TWO: And this is Sarah Long with Science in the News, a VOA Sp

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 文化聚焦

1. expose,使暴露于;使接触到。 段中的 I have been exposed to Chinese medicine指我已经接触到中医学。 eg:They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations. 他们未曾遭遇城市人口常得的大多数疾病。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Artemisinin, also known as QingHaoSu in Chinese, was discovered by Chinese scientist Tu Youyou. She received the 2015 Nobel Prize for Physiology and Medicine for the drug's discovery by her team more than three decades ago. In her speech at the Karol

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

The bilateral agreement was signed this June after ten years of negotiations. Chinese traditional medicine was included in the deal despite doubts over its efficacy among some Australian people. Traditional Chinese medicine manufactures, like the tim

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

5. Take the medicine regularly three times a day after each meal. 饭后定时吃药,每天3次。 还能这样说: Three times per day after each meal. You should take the medicine three times a day after each meal. 应用解析: idle away tim

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Topic 1-24 Solar Terms added to UNESCO's heritage list China's Twenty-four Solar Terms have been added to UNESCO's List of Intangible Cultural Heritage. While some believe it's an opportune time to learn more about traditions and customs passed down

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

Topic 1-Naming chaos of Traditional Chinese Medicine After a month of panic and public deliberation, the longstanding and revered brands of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) are finally relieved, as the names of their products will be kept the way t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

BEIJING, Sept. 26 (Xinhuanet) -- Although it is home to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), China must do much more to improve its academic research capacity for acupuncture, a form of TCM, to take the lead worldwide on both the academic and clinical

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(297) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

04-Differences Between Chinese and Western Medicines A: For many years, there have been repeated discussions to give up Chinese medicine. Its recently become a hot topic once again. And because believe the Chinese medicine is not scientifically base

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

Idiom: Put the cart before the horse ( do something in wrong order )Hit the book: Cupping Bring to mind Acupuncture Traditional Chinese medicine brings to mind acupuncture and the use of natural herbs as healing remedies. Cupping is a lesser-known tr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Nutrition Science Partners is set to begin the final phase of testing for a new drug based on a traditional Chinese medicine botanical to treat inflammatory bowel disease. The new partnership has given Nestle Health Science access to a traditional Ch

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Dr Matshidiso Moeti, Regional Director of the World Health Organization's Africa Region, says Tu Youyou's development of a treatment for malaria has been a life-saver. As you know Malaria is one of the biggest killers of African people, particularly

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Topic1 Preventative HealthcareAlong with the improvement of living quality, people gradually attach more and more importance to health keeping. According to the Chinese media, yesterday was the 世界保健日, or world health care day. So first of a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议